Subject to any limits/provisions laid down by the sanctioning Association, Match Officials appointed by the League Referee Secretary under this Rule shall be paid a match fee as follows: -
- Mini-Soccer Referee (20/30 minutes’ duration) - £10.00 per match. (50 minutes’ duration) - £20.00 per match
- Transitional Football (9v9) Referee - £25.00 per match. Transitional Football (9v9) Assistant Referee - £23.00 per match.
- Youth Football Referee (under 13 to 14) - £30.00 per match. Youth Football Assistant Referee (under 13 to 14) - £25.00 per match.
- Youth Football Referee (under 15 to 17) - £35.00 per match. Youth Football Assistant Referee (under 15 to 17) - £28.00 per match.
- Youth Football (U18 & Transitional U21’s) Referee - £40.00 per
match Assistant Referee (U18 & Transitional U21’s Assistant Referee -
£30.00 per match
REFEREE FEES FOR CUPS & SHIELD GAMES
The away Team Manager pays the League Appointed Referee Fee for a Cup or Shield Game.
If no Referee is appointed by the League and the home team secures an independent County Qualified Referee who has a valid DBS and Safeguarding certificate then the away Team Manager is obliged to pay this Referee by league rule 23B (ii). If the home team Referee is qualified but has a connection to the home club i.e. only Referees for this Club then the Referee is not INDEPENDENT from the home club and the Away Team Manager is not obliged to pay the Referee. They can pay this Referee if they wish to but this is their decision. Please see rule 23B below.
(i) In cases where the League is unable to provide an appointed referee, or the appointed referee fails to appear, the teams concerned must agree upon a substitute referee under all circumstances. Failure to abide by Rule 23B may see the game void.
(ii) If a current qualified and a County registered referee is available, he/she shall take priority over any other candidate and qualifies for the appropriate payment if independent from both clubs.