LONDON MARATHON GROUND WATERLOGGED SUNDAY 11th NOVEMBER.
ALL GAMES HAVE BEEN CALLED OFF
SUNDAY 11th NOVEMBER (REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY)
We have sent a message to all Club Secretaries, asking that they remind Team Managers to hold a minute silence before the start of all SelKent League cast fixtures for Sunday 11th November.
1. Courses and Workshop Information
Ø In-service Team Managers Course
Ø Date: - Wednesday 7th November & Thursday 8th November, Time 19:00 to 22:00 hrs Venue: - London Marathon Ground.
Ø Level One
Dates: - Saturday 17th - 24th November & Saturday 01st -8th December 2018
Time: 9.00 am to 17:00 hrs
Emergency Aid: Tuesday 20th November 2018 Time 19:00 to 22:00 hrs, Venue: - London Marathon Ground.
Safe Guarding Children: - Thursday 29th November 2018 Time: 19:00 to 22:00 hrs,
Venue: - London Marathon Ground.
If you have any questions, please contact the League Course Co-Ordinator: - Daniel Mascoll
email@example.com Mobile: 07482 495 005
The above application forms can be obtained for the Course Co-Ordinator or as a download.
Subject to any limits/provisions laid down by the sanctioning Association, Match Officials appointed by the League Referee Secretary under this Rule shall be paid a match fee as follows: -
- Mini-Soccer Referee (20/30 minutes’ duration) - £10.00 per match. (50 minutes’ duration) - £20.00 per match
- Transitional Football (9v9) Referee - £25.00 per match. Transitional Football (9v9) Assistant Referee - £23.00 per match.
- Youth Football Referee (under 13 to 14) - £30.00 per match. Youth Football Assistant Referee (under 13 to 14) - £25.00 per match.
- Youth Football Referee (under 15 to 17) - £35.00 per match. Youth Football Assistant Referee (under 15 to 17) - £28.00 per match.
- Youth Football (U18 & Transitional U21’s) Referee - £40.00 per
match Assistant Referee (U18 & Transitional U21’s Assistant Referee -
£30.00 per match