Ensure you are fully conversant with Rules 11B, 11C and 11D
- It is the responsibility of each member club to ensure that their manager(s) or Club representative enters the match score (home or away) onto the League Website before 18.00hrs on the day of the match.
- Failure to follow the above procedure will result in the offending Club being fined £10.00 for the first offence and up to £20.00 for any subsequent offence.
- The web site address is: www.selkent.org.uk
- If a problem arises entering your result(s) please contact the league Results Officer:- Sally Dolan: - 020 8859 8325 e-mail: email@example.com
- County Cup & League Cup Results: - Home & Away (U12 to U21) - Results must be entered onto the league web site before 18.00hrs on the day of the match. Failure to do this will result in your club being fined (see Rule 11B).
- Postponed or abandoned matches and unfulfilled fixtures, including County Cup games, must be reported via the league web site, before 18.00hrs on the day of the match. Failure to do this will result in your club being fined (see Rule 11B).
- We would like to remind clubs that results can be reported before 18.00hrs. Clubs do not have to wait until they receive all their team results they can enter them on the web site individually or in blocks.
- In accordance with Rule 10E(iib), when a fixture is not fulfilled on the due date both clubs must provide a Selkent F1 to the League Fixture Secretary (detailed below) within three days of the fixture. Failure to comply may result in a fine.
League Fixture Secretary
Sally Dolan Mb: 07951 717 051 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org